Naviter Oudie 4
Oudie 4 / Oudie 4 BasicThe Oudie 4 by Naviter combines a high sensitivity vario, assisted by gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, with unmatched color mapping and navigation making the Oudie 4 the absolute ideal flight instrument for competition, serious XC and technical recreational pilots. The large, full color, sunlight-readable display means that the pilot can view far more information at a glance than conventional displays. The touch screen gives the pilot far more control over the instrument than conventional button instruments. No two pilots have the same needs and the Oudie 4 addresses this with unparalleled user customization.
The Oudie 4 Basic is a lite version of the Oudie 4 and is ideal for the recreational pilot who wants the most advanced instrument but does not yet need competition related data-fields, task options, user-profiles and FAI Trinagle features. The Oudie 4 Basic has the same fantastic hardware as the the Oudie 4 which means that it can be simply and easily upgraded at any time with the purchase of a software unlock code.
- Very bright full color display (selectable portrait or landscape)
- Glove friendly touchscreen
- Full color moving map including pre-loaded topography, roads, train features and airspace
- 66+ Data-fields to choose from
- 3D airspace warning and alarms
- Thermal and wind assistant
- Race route (with optimization)
- Fully customizable including data-field placement, size, font size, map detail, etc
- >12 hour battery
- Practically unlimited IGC file recording for competition, OLC and world records
- Flight replay and simulation mode
- Lifetime free software upgrades
- Exceptionally accurate Vario (Gyro assisted) for the quickest climb rate
- With preloaded worldwide maps and airspace is easy to use and works right out of the box
- Colour screen which remains easy to read even in bright sunlight
- Helps you find lift with the thermal assistant
- Features to help you win competitions
Oudie 4 Basic
A cut down version of the full featured Oudie 4, to create an instrument that grows with you.
The Basic model takes away competition functionality and options that might overwhelm the less experienced pilot. With a simple software update available to unlock all the features as you progress, your learning curve will be as short as possible.
Built on the same hardware and SeeYou software platform as the Oudie 4, the stripped down Oudie 4 Basic is aimed at the competent XC pilot and the ambitious beginner who knows where they want to get to.