Pilot: the ideal paragliding helmet
- Certified for freeflight: CE EN 966
- Weight: 380 grams (with adjustable headband and removable ear pads)
- One size (adjustable XS to L)
- Size : One size only (adjustable from 54 to 59 cm)
- Delivered with a protective microfiber helmet bag
Monobloc construction (in-mould manufacturing process) with adjustment dial: one size helmet with adjustable headband covering sizes from XS to L.
The shell is only 320g, probably making it the lightest certified paragliding helmet on the market. Comfort was made possible by combining minimal shell weight with comfort padding around and atop the head.
With a great field of view, the PILOT is a helmet which doesn't get in the way.
The size adjustment dial on the back is very effective for adjusting the headband circumference to suit the pilot's head size.
Ventilation is achieved through an inner air flow circuit with an exterior air intake.
Closing the chinstrap is actuated by tightening a precise self-locking toothed strap. Releasing the locking mechanism is easily done even with gloves on.
The inner comfort foam and ear pads are removable to facilitate product maintenance.
- Materials: In-mould technology
- Adjustable headband with size adjustment dial
- 14 air vents
- Internal comfort foam and ear pads are removable and washable
- Fastening via a self-locking toothed strap
- Removable ear pads
- Ski mask connection (ski goggles strap clip on the back)
The in-mould manufacturing process is made by fusing a polycarbonate shell for the exterior to an EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam on the inside of the helmet. This method of construction offers an optimal balance between protection and light weight.
- Petrol Green (lime green, dark blue, white)
- Black (Black-Grey)
- Dark Blue (dark blue and teal blue)